Professional Carpet Cleaning London
We all know how quickly our new carpets can get stained... and how tough to clean those stains can be. However, you needn't worry any longer - we are here to give you a helping hand! Our professional carpet cleaning London will save you time and effort, at affordable prices. We have been cleaning different types of carpets in all of London, and have a long list of satisfied customers... you can even see what they have had to say about us, over on our testimonials page!
Our carpet cleaners in London are fully trained, and highly experienced when it comes to different types of carpets and how to clean them. Our professional cleaners have dealt with every possible kind of carpet on the market... so rest assured, they know how best to approach the stains, dirt patches and high-traffic areas around your home! We use two main techniques when cleaning a carpet: hot water extraction and dry cleaning. How your carpet will be treated depends on the material it is made from, and the nature of the stains that need removing.
Our Nine-Step Carpet Cleaning Method
Our carpet cleaning London teams always follow our nine-step carpet cleaning procedure:
- we only use top-of-the-range shampoos and vacuums
- our technicians will move furniture and other items (within reason) prior to cleaning
- we will pre-treat all ingrained blemishes
- your carpet will receive spa-like shampoo treatment
- our teams will use high-tech machines to inject shampoo at the very base of your carpets... and then extract it, along with all dirt
- at this point, you can take advantage of an additional service - our Scotchgard treatment, that will protect your carpets from future stains
- will use fine combs to separate the fibres of your carpet, and aid its drying
- all furniture will be moved back into the room with foil pads put on the contact zones, again protecting your carpets from stains and facilitating the drying
- our specialists will leave behind overshoes, much like the ones they have been wearing throughout the process, for you to wear until the carpets are fully dry
It takes 3-4 hours for a carpet to dry, depending on the material it is made of. You can ensure faster drying however, by leaving a window in the room open.Our carpet cleaning London teams can also rejuvenate your upholstery, settees, sofas and chairs, ensuring high quality service at rock-bottom prices!
The Benefits of our Carpet Cleaning London Service
When booking one of our services, you will always receive a personal approach, high quality work and a competitive price. However, there are many more advantages to our carpet cleaning London services!
- We care for both you and the environment, and use eco-friendly cleaning products for your carpets
- Our teams work 7 days a week - you can even book a service for the weekend, for no extra charge
- You can also make savings when booking more than one service - why not combine carpet cleaning with our upholstery cleaning or even window cleaning?
Book Carpet Cleaners in London!
Your London area carpet cleaners are only one phone call away! Call now on 020 3404 5418...receive discounts when booking more than one service, or get a free, no-obligation quote for your particular carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
Our phone lines are open 24/7 for your convenience. Alternatively, you can even book a clean right now - using our online booking form- and cheer up your home with brighter, cleaner, better looking carpets!