Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist: Setting the Industry Standard in End of Tenancy Cleaning
We deliver the highest quality end of tenancy cleaning in the business, making sure our customers receive their bonds and damage deposits back at the end of a property rental or lease. For your information and peace of mind, our end of tenancy cleaning checklist is as follows:
- All interior windows, window sills, ledges, skirting boards dusted, scrubbed and wiped
- Property interior and attending fixtures and furnishings dusted, hoovered, scrubbed and wiped top to bottom
- Kitchen and bathroom tiles and fixtures de-limed, de-scaled, scrubbed
- Kitchen appliances, cupboards and drawers cleaned and sanitized inside and out
- Bedroom and living areas and fixtures dusted, hoovered and scrubbed until they sparkle
To ensure the success of your end of tenancy cleaning, we ask that you defrost and unplug all kitchen appliances and remove the contents of your cupboards, drawers and other furnishings. If you require professional steam-heat or dry cleaning of your carpet, upholstery or curtains, please let us know in advance so we can arrange for these services and provide you with an accurate price quotation.
For more information and appointment bookings contact End of Tenancy Cleaning London on 020 3404 5418 or just fill in the Request a Service Form and we can get started on your cleaning straight away.